Monday, October 5, 2009

The Players



Jaunt is a women's cut and sew collection originally thought of by me, jeremy Freeze. It is owned and operated by myself and my business partner Diego Vela. We are responsible for creating all of the designs, making all the patterns, sewing all the samples and selling the collection. Oh and we also do all the production and distribution. Its a ton of work, but can be a very rewarding experience (supposedly, when things start to take off)! hehe. This blog is an attempt to share our development and setbacks with people who are interested in the fashion industry and want to know the steps to creating their own label! FASHION IS NOT GLAMOROUS! I will try to keep it as current as possible. I am starting this blog about 5 months after we started working on the line so i will get everyone caught up-to-date with where we are now. Hope you enjoy it!



0 comments:

Post a Comment